I cannot take money or gifts without disclosing it to you, my readers. I’m a blogger. I can’t take gifts or money without disclosing it.
• Amylanham.com accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Our primary form of making money is via ads displayed by our ad network, Mediavine. We also make money through our affiliate links.
• Amylanham.com has many affiliates including, but not limited to, Shutterfly, Amazon, Target, Skimlinks, CJ Affiliate, and Pepperjam Network.
• We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
• I will not promote items or products I don’t like. If I recommend a product, it’s because I really like it and I think you might like it to. If I don’t like a product, trust me, I wouldn’t be very good at promoting it. I’ll either tell you I didn’t like the product, or you won’t hear about it at all. I believe honesty is the best policy. If I haven’t yet tried something, but thinks it’s cool, I’ll let you know that as well.
• Sponsored posts are those posts where someone is paying me to write about a specific topic. If I ever run one it will be clearly marked as being paid content.
• The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. Unless there is a guest blog post, which will be clearly marked.
• This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
• This blog may contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.
This blog is written and edited by me, Amy Lanham. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.